Loomy Thoughts

Monday, August 04, 2008

Another lazy week...

and I have nothing to show you. And probably nothing next week either. I think we both have a case of the summer doldrums.

No progress on the living room re-do either. :-/ I'm still struggling with how to do the ceiling/wall transition - I had an idea that would actually make the ceiling look higher, but I'm concerned about the big opening into the kitchen/dining area. As you can see here, there is no beam on the ceiling separating the living room and kitchen areas;

(this is a 'before' picture)

and the wall separating the kitchen and the living room pretty much bisects the opposite opening into the hallway, so it's become a bit of a dilemma. What I have in mind is more for a square room with regular-sized doorways and beams across the tops of the doorways. I should have submitted our living room for that new HGTV show where the show hosts compete against each other! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home