Loomy Thoughts

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wednesday, I think

Wow - I haven't updated the blog for awhile, have I?! Sorry about that. I actually haven't been weaving, or doing much of anything else, so I guess I had nothing to report. My usual crafty day, Saturday, was spent cleaning the house, making up for the time I've been spending weaving.:-) And the other days I've just been loafing - but I cast off the garter stitch shawl yesterday! Just need to wash it and give it to my friend. YAY!

I should be able to get the wrap done on the Harp this week I think. I've got a tape of season-ending episodes from this past tv season that I forgot to watch, so that ought to keep me occupied, plus the narrated opener of Threshold that I want to watch, and a Eureka mini-marathon on SciFi, and the Roomba is vacuuming the floor (I still love that thing!).

For your edification, here is a picture of the loom half-folded on it's stand. I do have to loosen one of the beams for it to do this with a project on it - I loosen the cloth beam. It sure makes it easier to walk around it, and to carry it all around from room to room. I do love my Kromski Harp!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home