Loomy Thoughts

Friday, September 01, 2006

Yay!

Another piece of 'warp paper' is off the loom. I believe I only have one piece left, so I should be finished soon - probably some time this next week. :-D That's all I got done last night, but I am so glad to see the light at the end of the tunnel (do NOT cue Metallica's song here! LOL).

After I finish this piece, I plan to complete the placemats that are still waiting to have their fringe tied (yes, I have been avoiding doing that); make sure the wrap is finished; make a new warp for the scarf and load that on the Mattel loom; and then decide what my next project on the Harp will be. I'm leaning towards the samplers in the "Everybody's Weaving" book, but then again, there is a log cabin bag I'd like to do. Though it would probably be prudent to learn how to do log cabin first! LOL I probably will do at least one of the sampler strips anyway, before starting a new 'real' project.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home