Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wellllll....

Since I haven't been doing anything crafty (or otherwise), I have a hound picture for you.

He was a bit under the weather (he's feeling a lot better today), so we didn't go very far, but he seems to enjoy the bike. I know I don't miss him yanking me around while walking. :-) I think he'll like it even more once the temperatures start getting cooler.

I am surprised how much of a money pit a bicycle is these days - you need all kinds of doo-dads that I never needed when I was a kid. :-/ I'm heading to the bike shop tomorrow for another doo-dad (a fork mount, so I can put the bike in an upright position in the car instead of laying it down). I do love the bike trails in the Big City though - it's really nice not having to worry about being run down by the insane drivers around here. Now if I could just find someone to ride with - DH doesn't seem to be interested, since he has a motorcycle for his very own money pit.

Spin Club is this week so I'll actually be doing some crafty this week - yay!

2 Comments:

  • Hope all is well, it has been a long time since your last post...

    By Blogger Trisha, at 9/18/2008 4:11 AM  

  • Hi Trisha!

    Thank you for asking - everything is fine, I'm just not getting anything done (sigh).

    I'm hoping I will have something to show this weekend, but I'm not holding my breath, as lazy as I have been!

    By Blogger CL, at 9/18/2008 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home