Loomy Thoughts

Monday, September 29, 2008

Ow....

No update for this week - I had a bicycle accident Wednesday, and though I didn't get hurt badly I landed on my hand/wrist and it's a bit sore. It's recovering quickly though, and I hope to be back to crafting later this week. :-D

I did an edging on the log cabin runner the previous weekend, but I haven't trimmed the fringe yet. I hope to get that done this week and get a picture up (and look up the name of the edging to be sure I have it right!). I really love that log cabin pattern! Unfortunately I can see an obvious mistake (sigh).

And I need to do some stash-diving and get some ideas for new weaving projects - I still want to do a mp3 player pouch. I will probably do that on the Bonhop - it will be a small project and that is such a fun little loom; I just need to decide what all I want to include on the player pouch (a section for the little speaker? a section for the earbuds? a flap to button?). Decisions, decisions....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home