Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My weaving mojo has taken a hike....

I had to tend to a family emergency so was away from the looms for over a week, and still haven't quite settled back to 'normal'. I finally sat down to the Harp today and had the worst time with tangling threads and being generally uncoordinated. But I did manage to advance the warp once, so I made a tiny bit of progress today.

I still don't have the rug loom up on the stand; I'm hoping to do that tomorrow. I think I'm going to need DH's help this time, as it's already warped, it's HUGE and unwieldy, and my wrist has been bothering me a bit.

The knitted hood is almost finished; I just need to do around the face and it will be done (and I'm loving it!). :-D

I haven't made any progress on anything else - I really need to get in gear! I hope to have photos for the next blog post (because that means I will have done something!). -fingers crossed-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home