Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Manic Sunday updated...

Ok... I got a bit carried away:


I guess I missed working with color, and it really didn't take all that long. This could probably be a fast project if I needed it done sooner. I'm not crazy about how obvious the color change between the white and the blue is, but with such a bulky yarn there is just no hiding it - at least I don't know of one. I'll be double-checking my books in case I've missed something though. This is the method in "Weaving Made Easy", and it works well with thinner yarns. Interestingly it is not quite as obvious with the brown and white.

But I did have help:


He's supervising, and she's making sure I keep the shuttles high and take weaving breaks (for dog-petting, of course!). :-)


I haven't worked on the shirt yet, but I'm going to be calling my mom shortly so I'll work on that while talking to her. :-D

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home