Loomy Thoughts

Monday, March 09, 2009

This looks much better...



I unwove down to the brown (and then forgot to weave the brown tail in, so had to do that with a needle after I had woven what you see here - boy was that not easy!) and re-did the color changes a la Betty Davenport's Hands On Rigid Heddle Weaving and her DVD - much much better! I was able to mostly even out the bit of a hump that was forming in the middle too, so all in all it was worth the unweaving.

Sadly, that is all the weaving I've done, except for picking out the next sample on the Flip and getting its hem woven. I'm planning to do a bit more on the rug today, once I find my pattern; and hope to get to work on the Flip Wednesday. And I'd like to have the weaving for the shirt finished this weekend, but two of the dogs have their annual vet visit planned Saturday morning and any interruption to my weekend routine usually means I don't get anything done. But I'll cross my fingers and maybe I'll get more done than I think I will. :-D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home