Loomy Thoughts

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I actually finished something!

Though I did finally get my first broken warp thread (sorry about the lousy picture).

Lucky for me the broken warp thread was at the very end of the warp, so I didn't have to fix it. :-)


This fringe isn't going to survive the wash, so I'll have to do twisted fringe


Here it is finished, though unwashed:


I like this a lot, and will keep this pattern with my favorites. :-) This is the Tweed So Fine scarf from Weaving Made Easy.

And that's about it for crafty stuff - I'm thinking of getting the Polonaise out and spinning a bit since it appears DH isn't going to take me to "Star Trek" today like he said. :-(


This year we're trying something new - the upside-down tomato-growing 'bag'.

I just planted this yesterday, so the jury is still out. It was a bit tricky getting the plant in there though because it was already a bit big for transplanting into the bag.

And your pic o'nature for today - the view from my computer room window:

The bridal wreath shrub is really going to town this year!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home